Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Speak to the Mountain!

Matthew 17:20
NKJV
So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

     Anytime we have a problem that seemed impossible to be resolved, speak to the problem.  As Christ said, "faith as a mustard seed".  We don't need to have a lot of faith to make it work.  Nothing is impossible to us because we have Christ in us, the Holy Spirit heling us and God the Father, listening to our problems.  There are no problems to easy or hard for God to handle. 
     I remember on the way to church one day, my family and I went to pick up a wonderful lady on the way to church.  She have been suffering a migraine for awhile and out of the blue, my wife asked me to pray for her before we were on the way to church.  I dipped my index fingers in the annointing oil and place them on the temples of her head and prayed. 
 

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.


I remembered that God wanted us to be blessed with health and joy in our lives.  So I prayed for this lady and said "Migraines are the mountians that are interferring her life.  In Jesus' name, go away, i rebuke you through the Blood of Christ.  In your Name, amen".  After I prayed and she bagan to have a converstaion to my wife, she noticed that her migraines were gone!  She was exicted and full of joy and that is all God's doing.  All I did was pray and encouraged her to have faith of a mustard seed or to me, a child like faith. 

Nothing is impossible!  You can speak to the problems and allow God to take care of you.  God is your Father and He loves you despite of who you are or what you have done.  Jesus died for you and He have already cleansed you from your sin the moment you say " I believe". 

When you have any problem, speak to it through the Name of Christ, and God will do wonders in your life!

Don't climb over the mountains, speak to them! 

No comments: